Here’s Why They’re The Best in the Business:
- Licensed General Contractor – Fully licensed general contractor in the State of Hawaii, and has been since 1984. Most people enjoy working with one general contractor that can handle all aspects of their home improvement.
- Insurance Coverage – They have all the necessary insurance coverage for your protection. Their crews are covered by general liability, workers, compensation, and temporary disability insurance.
- Excellent Value – They deal directly with many major manufacturers and pass that savings on to customers.
- Quality Work – Their record is superior! Feel free to check their reputation with the Better Business Bureau or the Contractor’s License Board.
- Outstanding Service – They pride themselves on offering you the best service possible from the first time the customer contacts them, to any future needs their customers may have.